Galaxy nexus released on November 18th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy nexus released on the 18th

just a note, this rumor is not confirmed. Also, I have heard from a reasonably reliable source that the announcement is likely coming this week, I can't confirm that 100 percent but it seems given the circumstances that this seems absolutely plausible

Yes, my source says an announcement is coming this week, too.
::pp

JoeUserTX

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

My source says that there will be an announcement this week, about an announcement, in which it may be announced that an announcement will be announced to counter the former announcement that may or may not come this week.

I think I've come to the conclusion that I've slipped into an alternate Monty Python universe this morning... lol

Reactions: pauldroidr2d2

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

Here you go:This sums up what we know about the Nexus' release date,straight from Verizon Wireless employees "in the know". Just replace "Shrek" with "Verizon Galaxy Nexus"........[YT]www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd1rXB0rGiE[/YT]

Reactions: pauldroidr2d2

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
The source...

large_9-movie.jpg

*customized tapatalk signature*

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site

This just in: According to my very reliable source, when asked what the Galaxy Nexus release date would be, he said, "Fish don't eat ice cream". I should mentioned he was 3 hours into an LSD trip when I posed the question.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

This just in: According to my very reliable source, when asked what the Galaxy Nexus release date would be, he said, "Fish don't eat ice cream". I should mentioned he was 3 hours into an LSD trip when I posed the question.

That's more information than Verizon is putting out, after all they never told us that fish don't eat ice cream.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

Maybe someone has a magic 8 ball to ask? Or even better yet... Can someone ask Siri? I'm sure she will know. I hear she knows everything

Arcnsparks

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Wow now thats a leak! So taking what he said about fish which there was a ancient goddess thats sacred symbol was the fish. She was called Freya, she was named after the sacred day to eat fish "FRIDAY"
Eating Fish on Fridays ? "HOLY" Mackerel ! Eating Fish on… | HowDifferent on Xanga
And now then ice cream is obviously a ref. to ICS so "fish don't eat ice cream" is obviously code for Friday is not the day for GNex"

Please post more of your friends LSD trips we MUST know more!

JoeUserTX

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Source released on the 17th, check.
UK gets the release on the 18th, check.

U.S. gets... well...

[YT]www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9SSOWORzw4[/YT]

Last edited:

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

I have a source who said his friends cousin was reading a blog and that guy said his friend's mother was at a party. At the party the lady met a lady who said she knew a medium who has been talking to Steve Jobs. The medium said that Steve told her that he has made it his life after death mission to destroy Android and that he is responsible for all of the (alleged) delays with ICS and the Galaxy Nexus.

Personally, I don't trust my source. I think he may have been lying to me and it wasn't really his cousin who read that blog, but everything else seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Foyt20

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site

I know it's a long shot, but i still have hope for the 17th. Hell the Rezound launched today with not a word from Verizon. So it can happen. Obviously the Razr is what they're realax pushing.

The rezound had a bunch of commercials yesterday during football.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Hoping it's the 18th.
Someone tweeted today that it'll be coming out at the end of the year.
Hoping that's not true. I'm ready for the Nexus.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

P3Droid

Put your money down folks..you can relax. The nexus won't be here soon. Start planning for end of year purchases. That is the new word on the street.

Long post from Deck.ly Just now View on Twitter

Not looking good if this is true.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site

Hoping it's the 18th.
Someone tweeted today that it'll be coming out at the end of the year.
Hoping that's not true. I'm ready for the Nexus.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I don't want to relaunch the whole P3Droid thing. He's been good about a lot of stuff, but he's been wrong time and time again about the Galaxy Nexus. He didn't think it would be stock. He thought it would be called the Droid. Then he said there was going to be limited released.

He seems to be outside the know when it comes to the future of the device.

Reactions: oxymoron

bphelminski

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site

Yeah I just saw that tweet as well. The exact words were:

"Put your money down folks..you can relax. The nexus won't behere soon.Start planning for end of year purchases. That is the new word on the street."

Bummer if that's true.

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site

tweet from P3:

" Put your money down folks..you can relax. The nexus won't be here soon. Start planning for end of year purchases. That is the new word on the street."

Now this sucks if true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54