Galaxy Nexus to Sprint?

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Hell yes! Lets hope! I have actually read a few articles that said Verizon would get it Nov. 3rd and sprint nov 24th. So maybe end of November for us sprint users :D

LegendarySoul

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Hell yes! Lets hope! I have actually read a few articles that said Verizon would get it Nov. 3rd and sprint nov 24th. So maybe end of November for us sprint users :D

Sprint on November 24th???? I doubt it won't release because it's Thanksgiving day! And Black Friday either. Should it delay a little to December.

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't think Sprint will get it this year. I say that because they just got the Nexus s 4g in may. It has been only 5 months since so they might not want to release another Nexus so quickly on the same carrier. Just my assumption.

frettfreak

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Guys.. i can honestly see sprint waiting on this phone until they start LTE, and making this the first LTE device... so.. we are looking at early'ish 2012.. i am guessing 2nd quarter if it happens.

Gee

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Guys.. i can honestly see sprint waiting on this phone until they start LTE, and making this the first LTE device... so.. we are looking at early'ish 2012.. i am guessing 2nd quarter if it happens.
I don't think we'll see any Sprint LTE devices until late Summer 2012, if that. WAY too late to release the Galaxy Nexus. Sprint's current offerings are boring, might just use up my upgrade for the iPhone 4S. Going to wait another 4 weeks, hopefully Sprint jumps on board.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
if Sprint can sell a non-LTE iPhone, why can't they sell a non-LTE (functionally) Galaxy Nexus? Sprint is really behind the whole NFC thing so you'd think they'd want a current up to date phone with that feature - perhaps they even get a small percentage of every NFC transaction. (Nexus S is dated).

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site

naudan

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Im just waiting for VZ to sell the nexus and I am out even if they announce they will have it in 1 month.

I switched to sprint because of the low cost, unlimited data, and early upgrades.

My experience (and I live 30 mins from New York City), is that:

- Service is honestly terrible. I would say that 70% of the time I can not even stream youtube videos.
- Early upgrades? Thing of the past. I got an EVO almost 2 years ago, when I first got it I was still a "premier" customer getting 1 year upgrades. As we all know its gone..
- Cost - On par with everyone else considering that a "4g" phone, which is all of there good phones now, cost an extra $10 a month.. I appreciate the "unlimited data" bit, but for someone like me who spends 80% of the day around wifi, I only use on average 300 mb of data. So getting a 2gb data plan with VZ or ATT would translate to a similiar cost structure +- $5 bucks.
- 4g? Bull - There are plenty of areas around me that claim to have it, most of which you cant even successfully connect or stay connected.

I am done with Sprint, ill pay by $50 ETF and go back to big red, no more empty promises from sprint.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe