Galaxy S10+ now receiving its first software update

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
The stability of Camera has been improved.
The performance of Fingerprint Recognition has been improved.
Added feature to set the application or function which runs when the Bixby key is pressed.

https://www.sammobile.com/2019/02/27/galaxy-s10-first-software-update

Awesome! Three hugely important issues with the S10. If they get those three things right along with the other superb features of the S10, they have a home run. Remember, Samsung doesn't have a lot of room to screw this up after the miserable sales disappointments of the S8 and S9. Not saying they weren't nice enough phones -- just that the sales were sluggish and a huge disappointment for Samsung.

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! Three hugely important issues with the S10. If they get those three things right along with the other superb features of the S10, they have a home run. Remember, Samsung doesn't have a lot of room to screw this up after the miserable sales disappointments of the S8 and S9. Not saying they weren't nice enough phones -- just that the sales were sluggish and a huge disappointment for Samsung.

Really? I didn't know that.

Good to see that they are actively attempting to improve. I am going to wait for the Note 10.

Liquid_Chaos87

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Is there anything about the using the camera notch as an LED notification? I thought I read somewhere that that would be a software update as well

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the sluggish sales can be attributed to the quality of the product but rather consumers holding onto their devices longer. That is because devices have reached their peak when it comes to new features offered. Apple is experiencing the same thing.

However, sluggish sales or not these companies are making up for it by selling less units for more money per device. Notice neither Samsung nor Apple is 'losing' any money overall.

rajeshr68

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Is there anything about the using the camera notch as an LED notification? I thought I read somewhere that that would be a software update as well

Nope, nothig about using the camera ring as the LED notification. From what I read, it was an off-hand remark made by some Samsung exec. Of course, it would be nice to have but I am not counting on it.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
At least Sammy is being proactive and attempting to take out as much bug as possible before we get the phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markp84103