Galaxy s23 ultra clone network access troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny_goophone

May 21, 2023
Visit site
Hi I have a s23 knockoff I'm trying to activate .. in-line the prior phones this one doesn't activate upon inserting sim it recognizes the phone number but s that's it . I can't connect to the network because I need the imei. I can't access the imei because there is a firmware that reads fake information. Anyone know how to access the true imei of a clone phone or how to connect to the network on the s23 ultra clone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Don't fall for those cheapo knockoff phones. They always have fake specs, and typically are much much less powerful than they claim to be (e.g., they typically only have about 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage, and have a very weak Mediatek processor rather than a Qualcomm Snapdragon). These manufacturers are able to display fake specs that can even fool many device info apps. Check out videos from YouTuber SMOOREZ, who likes to test out knockoff phones and demonstrate how much these scam companies lie: https://www.youtube.com/c/SMOOREZ

These phones also typically steal IMEI from other legit phones, so if that IMEI is already in use, then you'll have problems activating the knockoff phone.

Reactions: Laura Knotek
Status
Not open for further replies.