Galaxy S3 Screenshots: Share them here!

TemporalBeef

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S III Screenshots: Share them here!

Still on TouchWiz launcher for the time being, although I do have Nova installed, I just haven't had time to configure it to my liking.

2uduzrm.jpg

cjsmoove

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site

^^^^ I sure hope you got that panning when you scroll through the homescreen...

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

HighTech, how did you manage to get a message indicator on the Gmail icon?

Never tried Apex yet.. but if its similar to Nova Launcher, there's a plugin for missed notifications.. phone calls, Gmail, SMS and gtalk.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...nRlc2xhY29pbHN3Lm5vdGlmaWVyIl0&token=Dzw0l1s-.

There's also Gmail unread count and SMS unread count.. just search the app store for "unread count"
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...b20uZ21haWx1bnJlYWRjb3VudDIiXQ&token=Eho3CAfd..

jchristianh

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site

Posted in the other thread that was for this, but might as well do it here too I suppose. Everything is pretty much Go (launcher, widgets, clock, weather). Using gestures on dock icons to bring up Apps Organizer labels with quick access to everything else I use.

sirk0rebreg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Here are my screens:

Nova launcher

1. Lock screen
2. Home screen
3. Left screen
4. Right screen

All wallpapers from Zedge.

Sent from my S3

MrsD.

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site

I'm loving the different screen shots. Quick question, is it as easy to customize your galaxy as it is a blackberry? I hate to give up my 9900 and the physical keyboard, but I need more. I'm looking for a phone that I can make my own without having to jailbreak, etc to customize it. Thanks in advance for information.

technomom

May 16, 2010
Visit site

it7KZ.png

Nova Launcher

The Yahoo News Live Wallpaper on the Verizon phone (doesn't eat as much battery as I thought it would)
Minimalist Text
MLB At Bat (Mets)
Traffic Widget - time to get home
UStream Instant Broadcast (one click to instantly start recording to UStream, handy for those "gotta get this on YouTube" moments)

Dock has Phone, Contacts, Apps, Chrome, Handcent SMS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware