Galaxy S3 Screenshots: Share them here!

technomom

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S III Screenshots: Share them here!

I'm loving the different screen shots. Quick question, is it as easy to customize your galaxy as it is a blackberry? I hate to give up my 9900 and the physical keyboard, but I need more. I'm looking for a phone that I can make my own without having to jailbreak, etc to customize it. Thanks in advance for information.

I haven't had a Blackberry for a while. Is there more than the basic wallpaper/bunch o' icons customizability? Is there any notion of "widgets", for instance?

Anyway, with Android, you can change everything very easily, down to even the Launcher itself. So, you can start with the Touchwiz you got with your phone, hold your finger down on the screen and from their choose to change your wallpaper or drop apps, shortcuts, or widgets on your homescreen. You can also add homescreens.

If you don't think Touchwiz is good enough and maybe you want something with even MORE customizability you can check out Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher or others from the store. With those, you can create a scrollable dock, define swipe actions, attach unread counts to your Email/SMS/Phone icons, etc.

Keep digging, it's amazing how creative you can get with Android.

To see some wonderful examples of what people have done with Android home screens, see MyColorscreen. Note the sheer volume of entries from Android versus other phones and you'll see just how ridiculously customizable it is. No jailbreaking/rooting required.

davidhogen

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site

My lockscreen and homescreen. I found a nice status bar replacement that doesn't require root and gets rid of that annoying e911 icon.... StatusBar+

srh.pres.usx

DOXA?holic
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site

13423190961230.jpg

gunner49

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site

How did you get that widget if you don't mind me asking

One more clock widget...using the one called "Chrome rings"...

Two versions, paid n free...However the free verison has the chrome rings and 2 others that I use. Will get the paid version and try out...

Have fun..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvltech