Galaxy S4 top 5 apps | By SNNTEC

MallyMall88

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
So after playing around with my Galaxy S4 for about a few weeks, i finally decided to throw up a video on the top 5 apps for this device!. i believe if not all but, most of us GS4 owners should give these apps a try. Only downside to my video is that i've made 19mins long. So i know most probably not gonna finish the video from start to finish. so for your convenience, i've created the show notes for the specific apps.. also let me know if you'd like me to shoot a video on the *bonus apps*... Also what are your Top 5?

Top 5 apps
1)Floating Notification @ 0:17
2)SuperBeam(Wifi-Direct) @ 2:51
3)tTorrent Pro @ 6:34
4)Everything Home Beta @ 8:44
5)invi messenger @ 10:47
*Bonus* Mighty Text, Google Stock Keyboard

Spartacus MD

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
So after playing around with my Galaxy S4 for about a few weeks, i finally decided to throw up a video on the top 5 apps for this device!. i believe if not all but, most of us GS4 owners should give these apps a try. Only downside to my video is that i've made 19mins long. So i know most probably not gonna finish the video from start to finish. so for your convenience, i've created the show notes for the specific apps.. also let me know if you'd like me to shoot a video on the *bonus apps*... Also what are your Top 5?

Top 5 apps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsBiOsD8dbI

Well give those apps a try, thanks for the suggestions

Posted via Android Central App

SamBev

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site

Top 5 apps

Thanks for the tips, watched all 19 minutes. :) Only two that interest me are Floating Notifications and invi messenger, maybe Superbeam. Will try them out later.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Some of those look interesting, some not. But those can't seriously be the top 5 apps? Maybe you mean "top 5 off the radar apps?" Or "top 5 apps no one talks about?" Or "top 5 apps you may not have tried yet?" The attention getting headline doesn't really support what follows. If you have another meaning, sorry.

There's Kindle for Android. There's Evernote. There's Firefox. Docs to Go. Power Amp. Skype. Facebook. YouTube. MX Player. Astro File Manager. Lookout.

If I were going to name more "off the radar" things, or things with subscriber issues, I'd add Mr. Number. Netflix, xFinity streaming player, Amtrak, Pocket, TunedIn radio, Norton Snap, Zinio, TripAdvisor's free city guides, History Eraser Pro, Cool Reader...

MallyMall88

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Some of those look interesting, some not. But those can't seriously be the top 5 apps? Maybe you mean "top 5 off the radar apps?" Or "top 5 apps no one talks about?" Or "top 5 apps you may not have tried yet?" The attention getting headline doesn't really support what follows. If you have another meaning, sorry.

There's Kindle for Android. There's Evernote. There's Firefox. Docs to Go. Power Amp. Skype. Facebook. YouTube. MX Player. Astro File Manager. Lookout.

If I were going to name more "off the radar" things, or things with subscriber issues, I'd add Mr. Number. Netflix, xFinity streaming player, Amtrak, Pocket, TunedIn radio, Norton Snap, Zinio, TripAdvisor's free city guides, History Eraser Pro, Cool Reader...

Top 5 is pretty much a series I have going on with my channel..... And your right I try to aim for apps that aren't commonly used.... But "off the radar apps" doesn't have a nice ring to it... And top 5 is a more highly searched term with youtube... I have other apps I want to show off but I think I'll save it for the galaxy tab3 provided I get it July 7th

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc