Galaxy Tab 3 7" - Is it a good tablet????

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Tab 3 7" Is it a good tablet????

Ill so that since I hear horror stories about unit not turning on if they run battery dead.

Yeah I agree. I have had that problem with one of my galaxy players but never with my tablet, but have never let the tablet battery die completely and would not suggest it. Just charge it when the screen goes dim (at 5%) and you'll be fine.

xmostwanted559x

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I agree. I have had that problem with one of my galaxy players but never with my tablet, but have never let the tablet battery die completely and would not suggest it. Just charge it when the screen goes dim (at 5%) and you'll be fine.

Is that issue with all galaxy or only the Tab 3? Wonder if samsung will have a update or fix

Posted via Android Central App

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site

I would imagine with all? Not completely sure though. I know I have had the problem on my galaxy player and now reading about it with the tab 3's it makes me wonder.

koves

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

Just picked up tab 3 7 on monday - my first tablet and first andriod device...absolutely love it!

axllebeer

Trusted Member
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site

Just picked up tab 3 7 on monday - my first tablet and first andriod device...absolutely love it!

I see you also have the Z10. I'm a Q10 user myself and the Tab 3 amongst other tablets. Glad to see another user that can appreciate using multiple platforms.

koves

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

I see you also have the Z10. I'm a Q10 user myself and the Tab 3 amongst other tablets. Glad to see another user that can appreciate using multiple platforms.

I think bb10 is a great product, looking forward to the 10.2.1 update next week! Saw the tab 3 at best buy and couldnt resist the $149 price tag and took the opportunity to dip my toe into the andriod ecosystem . Im very happy I did!

Posted from my Galaxy Tab 3 via Android Central App

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Ill so that since I hear horror stories about unit not turning on if they run battery dead.

My kid runs his GT3 until the battery is dead, since 2 months ago!
That tablet is still going. 👍😆

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to the forums and to Android in general! 😃

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Is that issue with all galaxy or only the Tab 3? Wonder if samsung will have a update or fix

I have run my Galaxy S4 until battery is dead several times since I got it back in July.

So far no problems with the phone or the battery.
*Knocks on wood* 😉

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site

Well it seems that everyone I talked to at Sprint is a F-ing liar, first back in November telling me, "oh yeah, the Tab 3 deal ends in a few days, same with the 2 gig data plan for 15 bucks deal." Then I was told the same thing would happen right after the holidays. Well, both deals are still going on, I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, since my finances are fail right now, but hopefully Sprint keeps this deal as a way to get customers?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Well it seems that everyone I talked to at Sprint is a F-ing liar, first back in November telling me, "oh yeah, the Tab 3 deal ends in a few days, same with the 2 gig data plan for 15 bucks deal." Then I was told the same thing would happen right after the holidays. Well, both deals are still going on, I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, since my finances are fail right now, but hopefully Sprint keeps this deal as a way to get customers?

From the beginning no store employee knew how long the deal would last, but at least the stores I visited never lied to me.

I'm thinking all the carriers are trying to get rid of all those tablets to make way for the new ones. I've noticed most (if not all) the stores around here don't have the white one anymore, they can't even order it.

Even the TV commercials don't show the white one anymore.

I think some retailers had the WiFi version with 8 GB for $150. If you can't pay that now you can always try to get one at Sprint and get the cheapest plan, $5/month.

That'll be around $120 at the end of the 2 year agreement plus the initial payment of $50.

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, trust me, thats what I've been tending to think, if I wind up getting it. Im just so damn broke.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, trust me, thats what I've been tending to think, if I wind up getting it. Im just so damn broke.

Man I know how you must feel, believe me. Why don't you go on Tuesday into a Sprint store. Tell them that you heard about a Tuesday special were you can get $50 off a tablet, and because of that, the GT3 would end up been free. 😉

denschwindt

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site

I love this tab. I am rooted with cwm recovery now i need some roms to play with. Does anyone know of any rooted roms for the sprint galaxy 3.7.0 sm-t217s?

denschwindt

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site

I had 3 lines all 3 were phones i switched 1 line from phone to tab and my bill went down 10$/month and thats with the 2gig tablet data plan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webchambers