Galaxy tab issues

ardbeg10

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
About three months ago i bought Galaxy tab 3 and was delighted with it until 3 days ago.

The unit when charging says battery at 100% but as soon as you disconect charger it says to connect charge and bleeps as power level and then switches off.

Secondy every time you switch it on the date and time are completly reset every single time.

I have done three factory resets on this thing and its testing my patience. What the hell can be going on with this thing?????

Can anyone help
:(

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The battery could be defective and failing. Did you buy it brand new, refurbished, or used? If brand new, contact Samsung for warranty repair/replacement. If refurbished and it's been less than 90 days since you purchased it, definitely contact Samsung now, because the warranty for manufacturer refurbished items is usually 90 days. If used, then it depends on where you got it--some places might be willing to do something about it, but probably not 3 months out. In that case, you may just have to bring it to a repair shop, or consider trying to replace the battery yourself. There are probably a lot of YouTube videos showing how to replace the Tab 3 battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itay85