Galaxy Tab vs Touchpad

shingi_70

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting a tablet (won't get until august or September) want something different than an ipad (icloud isn't streaming and i can import itunes into the touchpad or use Google music) These too are my front runners so what do you guys think of both tablets.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I thought about the TouchPad as well - WebOS is amazing. But I'm skeptical at just how much traction WebOS will gain. Android is much more mature and has a large dedicated developer base. Also, Google services and integration is a huge plus for me. I just don't find the TouchPad a good investment at the moment and personally, I think you should go for the Galaxy Tab 10.1. Plus, the hardware is stellar.

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
i'm in the same boat (debating touchpad and tab 10.1). I looking to replace my laptop and i think the 10.1 will do a better job of this because it has the apps i use on my laptop (netflix, nook, etc). I will probably pick up a pre3 once (if) they come out. i love webOS and i think with the deep pockets at HP behind it now they start to carve out a nice niche for themselves.

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
WebOS is a wonderful OS and I grabbed a pre the day it came out. However, at this point they need to show me something besides the veer. And frankly, the specs of the touch pad are a little underwelming. By September Kal-El tablets might be surfacing. I would just keep your eyes open.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick