Galaxy Trend wont start :(

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Does the phone boot into recovery mode? Volume up + power + home for a few seconds, until it vibrates

Posted via Android Central App

amyearl

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
To show his deep love, my boyfriend decides to buy me some summer clothes online and they can ship the clothes directly to me. Experienced with purchasing online, I recommend to him some internet shops with a high reputation, such as nextshe. He visited it and said, “Honey, which one would you prefer? I think all of them are good.” I replied, “Can you buy them all?”

----------------------------------------------------
NextShe - Women's Online Street Fashion Clothing Store | New Fashion Trends Shop

slbub

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Same problem here. After turning the device on, it shows "samsung galaxy trend GT-S7560", then the screen goes black and nothing happens.
Re-inserting battery doesn't change this. Trying to boot in recovery mode gives the same result.

emunlock

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello can someone plz helppppp have the sme problem : (, i just changed my lcd s7560 screen and now when i turn on, it goes until "samsung galaxy trend GT-s7560"... and then it wait and start again... :s plzzzz

Lc_tv1

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
hello, my galaxy trend wont start. it just show the "Samsung Galaxy Trend" till now. it doesnt start. help :( :'(

(A couple years late to the party, but hey, this info is useful to anyone who needs it.)

Hey, my mom has the same phone, and I helped her with it. It's a near unsolvable problem. I finally got around it, but I had to give it a factory reset. :/

What you have to do is hold the power button, home button, and volume up at the same time.
Once it vibrates, you release the power button, but not the volume up and home screen, this will take you to the manual setting options, where you can either decide to just clear the cache data, try a system reboot (which pretty much is "let's try booting my phone up like thiiiis")
Or the factory reset, if you exhausted all other options, do this. It'll make your phone like you just bought it.
Also to navigate, use volume for scrolling up and down, and the power button as enter.
It'll clear your device cache, so there's the downside. Upside, you have a phone.

Hope this helps :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny