Galaxy watch 46mm Software bug??

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello guys, I've been using the watch since friday but i notice 2 software bugs. When i go out for a run and start the program for it, after i am done with the running and finish the exercise the Wake Up Gesture functionality stop working. When i try to lift the watch to check the time it doesn't wake the screen. I have to restart it to get it back to work. I also notice that 5 minutes in to the running the heart rate stop measuring anything. After i sync it with the phone and check the progress it shows me how it fluctuates at the beginning but then it shows only a flat line till the end of the run. Is there anything that i can do or i have to wait for an update from Samsung? Thanks

Ok88

Sep 1, 2018
Visit site
That's typical SAMSUNG, they're heart rate sensors are crap!!! I had the Gear S3 and the Gear Sport; I even send back the Gear Sport twice and tested 3 different units and they all had the same problem; in other words, while doing sports like jogging it doesn't measure the heart rate correctly! The heart rate sensor is far from reliable! You can't trust it!

I would say, don't buy it if you're going to use it for sport activities.