Galazy s6 charging VERY SLOWLY

CumminsCrazed

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys. After my phone updated to the 6.0.1 (first update after marshmallow) my fast charging went away. Now no matter what cable or brick i use my phone charges under "USB Charging" only. However when i lay it on my wireless charging pad it charges normally.

Have went through 2 updates since issue happened and no patch has been installed to fix my issue.

Charging port is not the fault as i had a cell phone repair place attemp installing 3 diff new charging ports and all netted same charging result. Phone IS set to fast charging under the battery settings.

So whats next. Im basically clueless at this point. Would rather not have to backup entire phone and factory reset unless its my ONLY option.

Has anyone else had this issue and resolved it? If so where did the problem come from.

Thanks in advance. Hoping to get some help here.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

I'm sorry that you are going through this! I would suggest contacting Samsung if you know it is not a port issue and OS updates have yielded the same result. See if Samsung has an online customer support system; and send them a message.

Please keep us updated on what's happening!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
factore