Gallery app that lets you organize your photos your way. Lollipop 5.02

openthepodbaydoors

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a gallery app that lets me organize my photos in a sequence of my choosing, like the way I am able to do on my iPad with the native photo app in iOS 8.1.2 I want to be able to organize photos in folders independent of meta-data which seems to be the default for most galleries Right now I'm using QuickPic which is good but won't allow me organize photos in a sequence of my choosing. I am able to put them in folders but that's it. As I am a photographer this is important to me as I often use my tablet (Google Nexus 7 2013) to present my work.

Thanks in advance.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for a gallery app that lets me organize my photos in a sequence of my choosing, like the way I am able to do on my iPad with the native photo app in iOS 8.1.2 I want to be able to organize photos in folders independent of meta-data which seems to be the default for most galleries Right now I'm using QuickPic which is good but won't allow me organize photos in a sequence of my choosing. I am able to put them in folders but that's it. As I am a photographer this is important to me as I often use my tablet (Google Nexus 7 2013) to present my work.

Thanks in advance.
I was about to suggests QuickPic until seeing that you have already tried it. Have you also tried F-Stop Media Gallery - Google Play Store?

Let us know what you come across, or if anything is worth sharing.

openthepodbaydoors

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks , just tried F-Stop Media Gallery. Yes it does but only paid version , the function is called "custom sort order". This app allows you to try it once with one photo ,to let you know it's possible but quickly reverts back to origional order. Wondering if there is a free app that does the same thing.