Gaming?

bobbyyyu

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or is the gaming on my Dinc. not good I could say? The performance over all is well but the Android app store isn't all what i expected.on the x you see games like need for speed and such,why not on the dinc?

Reactions: socialillz

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
you can download need for speed for the incredible it just comes pre loaded on the x. all of the apps for the x are available for the incredible.

i recommend if you want some real gaming try snesoid, nesoid, psxoid, gensoid etc and rom buddy great emulators and rom relive your childhood playing great classics that are better than any mobile game today.

Krzr93

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
you can download need for speed for the incredible it just comes pre loaded on the x. all of the apps for the x are available for the incredible.

i recommend if you want some real gaming try snesoid, nesoid, psxoid, gensoid etc and rom buddy great emulators and rom relive your childhood playing great classics that are better than any mobile game today.

Exactly what he said. Most games for android today are run downs and don't last more than a few hours of gameplay before you beat them. I use psx4droid to play games I used to play as a little kid. Brings back good memories!

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
NFS came on my Fascinate too but it's just the demo version. It's okay I guess. But I'm not a serious gamer- I like games like Fruit Ninja and Angry Birds so I'm fine with the games available on Android. :)

socialillz

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
do i have to root to enjoy snesoid?? i see this app in the android market and it tempts me but if i have to root, no thanks.

anyone have an answer? thanks

egg_head

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
do i have to root to enjoy snesoid?? i see this app in the android market and it tempts me but if i have to root, no thanks.

No need for root.

Just download some ROMs from theoldcomputer.com and put them onto your SDCard.

[tapatalk on android]

Khaelum

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site

Nope ya don't have to root to enjoy the snesroid or any of the other 'roids.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk + Swype

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
yea as stated no root is needed i would make sure u have a file manager estrongs, astro any will do just in case you want to delete or move roms. also there are other emulators i just have had the best luck with those.

rom buddy costs money but allows you to download roms right on your phone for multiple systems and otherwise i use doperoms.com for other roms on the computer.

also if you own a wii or would by a controller there is an app that allows you to use the controller with your phone which is nice.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I just downloaded the wiimote app from over at xda but have also seen it on appbrain and it worked for me didnt know it was causing issues