GDE issue

LAADB

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
anyone been having the same issue that i am, in that when i hit the up arrow to bring up the list of applications then hit the down arrow to minimize the box it leaves "ghost icons" of what was on the screen, but are un-openable?
i have uninstalled it several times only to have happen again with each install and yes i have the most current version. i'll probably email the developer(s), but wanted to see if anyone else had this problem and came up with a fix.

shame too because its my favorite of the available themes.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I been using GDE for a week now and haven't seen anything like that or seen anything on the forums. I have noticed it seems to run better with less screens and widgets not sure if that's any help to you thou.

kek0000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
No issues like that, LAADB. Less screens and widgets always helps to make a home screen app work more smoothly. I gotta say, however, I've been using the GDE app and it is the BEST app so far as home screen replacement goes. Have cube design, 5 screens, at least one widget on each screen, and works smooth compared to others. AHome was nice, but the lag was insane.

Anyway, take some widgets off and see if that works. Also, if you haven't already, get an app killer program and make sure there isn't too much running in the background. I have a myTouch 3g, and when the memory gets close to 20M the phone starts lagging no matter what.

jhensley5755

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Once when i was using GDE when I slid up the apps tab every application icon was duplicated a minimum of 4 times. Some icons were duplicated as many as 8 times. I deleted the program and reloaded it and it seems to work fine now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reality3020