[Gear S2 Owners] Show Your Straps

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Now that even non-Classic Gear S2 users can buy the official Samsung Gear S2 Band Adapters and customize our watches with 20 mm watchbands, I think it'll be cool to share pictures of the Gear S2 with different possible bands.

I own an AT&T Samsung Gear S2 3G Sport (silver) and here are the bands I currently own.

Official Samsung white band (came with the watch)

Official Samsung red watchband

Official Samsung blue Mendini band

Rerii black leather band (comes with quick-release pins preinstalled)

I like this one because the leather is soft, pliant, and light.

Panerai Beige Suede leather band (need to purchase spring pins separately - either 20 mm x 1.8 mm or 20 mm x 1.5 mm)

This band is my current favorite b/c of the color. Because it is suede, however, one has to be extra careful about not getting it water- and dirt-stained. Suede is difficult to clean so it'll probably be a good idea to apply some suede protectant spray.

The leather band is a bit thick and it's heavier than the black leather band mentioned above.

Rose Gold Stainless Steel Milanese loop band (supposed to come with quick-release pins but mine did not)

Mine didn't come with the quick-release pins like it was supposed to. It will work with 20 mm x 1.5 mm quick-release pins. The band is well-constructed and the magnet is pretty strong. The band wraps around and fits very well on the wrist and it is comfortable. In the end, however, I returned it for the black Milanese loop band b/c I thought the color clashed with the silver housing.

Share your watchband pictures~

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I returned the rose gold Milanese loop & got the black one instead. The rose gold color was clashing with the silver.

Much happier now.

Last edited:

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Due to the usps sucking like they do, I recieved the band I ordered before the adapter, but here's a preview. I got the band on amazon. It comes with the quick release pins that will make life easier when I want to swap out bands. I like what I see so far. I really like that the buckle matches the ⌚.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 4949.jpg
    4949.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 98

roger25118

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Here is mine.
A4LN4PE.jpg

Waiting on the adapters to arrive.

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
So I finally got my adapters today and I'm happy with my purchase. Well worth it as I was getting discouraged in wearing it with silicone straps all the time. Anywho, I installed the brown leather strap I purchased on amazon which is super soft and comfortable. I just hope it's durable. See pics.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 4986.jpg
    4986.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 87

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Got two more straps in today! 😆

Stainless steel link band

Beige patent leather

I think I'm gonna stop getting straps. I have too many now, lol

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Yea, I'm sure you have one for every day of the week and to match any outfit. Lol!

Posted from my S7 Edge via the Android Central App

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
How well does the black one match the watch in person? I want a black metal band, but I'm worried about it being too black vs the watch which is more grayish almost.

TB-1599

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
How well does the black one match the watch in person? I want a black metal band, but I'm worried about it being too black vs the watch which is more grayish almost.

I think the metal strap matches perfectly......

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
If the adapter is the stock OEM like the one I got from Germany it works fine with the Verizon 3g version of the S2 because that is what I have.
2016-06-26.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hohenheimofdarkness