Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

Meesh7688

May 2, 2016
Visit site
is there any info on that receipt that shows it wasn't paid for just wondering if may be I can show them this to push mine along

Posted via the Android Central App

I only had to pay for mine because they couldn't bill my account and then immediately reimburse me, so I paid for it and they then reimbursed my account. I have two emails (Because they only reimbursed $200 first and I pushed back for the remaining $150) indicating the rebates to my account for it.

swiftysnake

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
the lady I spoke to wanted to help but didn't know how as in what to verizon reps did for you guys. she offered me 100 off of my 2 watches which is unacceptable to me. so was told to wait and see if they send them.

lbaeurtehn

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I talked to another rep and she also said she does not know how you guys got your free Classics... She did give me her email address, but I'd doubt she'd believe if I sent anything anyways. Hmph.

Meesh7688

May 2, 2016
Visit site
Mine isn't a Classic. They told me they had to order what the promotion offered. I also didn't get the option to pay the difference, but I'm fine with just receiving SOMETHING.

I hate that you all haven't had any luck.

Aushoj

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
No joy on my after work call today.

Ryan my rep called the Samsung help desk. They gave him the back order story lol

Did not even get to a supervisor today.

Although it does sound like there's a playback of sorts the reps reference. A kind of flow chart. A do this then this.

Maybe I'll have to tell them forget that. This is a new problem...

I did loose my cool a bit when Ryan did say that the solution was entirely happening and they can't do that.

Ah well tomorrow is a new day!

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm seriously done with this whole ordeal. I honestly don't even want the watch anymore. It is not worth the headache and the frustration. I was told by 2 reps online that I could take a copy of our chat transcripts to the store and they would give me my watch. They both said that they added a note to my account so I wouldnt have to explain myself all over again. Called my local store and got an EXTREMELY rude supervisor. He basically said I was a liar and there was nothing he could do. I'm done. Seriously thinking about canceling my service

wheresmys2

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
I'm seriously done with this whole ordeal. I honestly don't even want the watch anymore. It is not worth the headache and the frustration. I was told by 2 reps online that I could take a copy of our chat transcripts to the store and they would give me my watch. They both said that they added a note to my account so I wouldnt have to explain myself all over again. Called my local store and got an EXTREMELY rude supervisor. He basically said I was a liar and there was nothing he could do. I'm done. Seriously thinking about canceling my service
So sorry. I told my husband the same thing today...' I don't even care about the watch anymore because after all I've gone through, it just represents frustration. Four weeks and hours of frustration ago, I would have been like a kid at Christmas.' I think I hate PrizeLogic. LOL

Bobby93

May 26, 2016
Visit site
status of all my 5 separate submission with 3 diff email id changed as below. Hope we should be getting it soon.

Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.

Shipping Date Estimate: Pending

Anyone else on the same

Cnicks

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
status of all my 5 separate submission with 3 diff email id changed as below. Hope we should be getting it soon.

Anyone else on the same

Same here, but it won't be the first, 2nd or 3rd time that it's changed.. hopefully all of the complaints and calls made to both VZ and PL are paying off.

AEJ123

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Still says the same, I havnt called them, I was asking if someone wanted number to try to call. I have been approved pending shipment since 3/11 I submitted 3/9. I flipped on Verizon I flipped on samsung, I flipped on prizelogic. I feel bad on the threats I've made but I am beyond upset with this. I just want my damn watch. I deserve it and it passes me off seeing all these late submitters getting them and complaining they waited forever. Try from 3/9 when. You ordered on Verizon store page on 2/23 at 8am

Jukins

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Also got status change "submission improved preparing for shipment" well see how many times it changes although it is a new status I've never had before

lbaeurtehn

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

Anyone else on the same

Yep, mine changed to that later today too. First time it's changed in over a month!

tom7476

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Mine has said preparing for shipment for a month now. And it still says my estimated shipping date is 4/30. Lol.

Copy paste from site

Shipping Date Estimate: 4/30/2016

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vergoña69