Gear watch won't charge or turn on!

DelftBlue

Dec 2, 2019
Visit site
I'd forgotten that method does the trick every time. Just plugged my Gear 1 into the USB port on my laptop with the Gear watch in the charge base and voila! Its worked again. Spent yesterday cleaning watch, charger etc with 70% isopropyl alcohol, 5 different USB Samsung charge cords and multiple plugins. Thanks for your reminder. Listen to this guy folks. He knows!

FoG_Uriel

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi, everyone. I had the same problem with my R800 (46mm version) and it was definitely a "charging" problem. The symptoms were the same: it turned off right away, it wouldn't charge, it was left unused for a while.

I tried all the firmwares out there, I mean ALL of them, with no luck. Until I came across with this thread. Mine wasn't solve with slow charge from a laptop or opening the lid. The thing that brought it back to life was the reverse charging from my S10+.

So, try as many chargers as you can, that's the problem. After that first boot I kept using the original charger and had zero issues since then.

Thanks everyone who gave me ideas of how to solve this, I really thought it was death.

Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellofello