General Mobile GM5d battery drain issue

Manivannan Muthu

Jun 29, 2018
Visit site
Dear Experts,

Greetings!

I have purchased General Mobile GM5d android one mobile last year. I have purchased in Dubai. I am started using from India. Since from purchase I have encountered severe battery issue, after two months of minimum usage of the mobile phone, one fine day the phone completely dead and the battery is not charging. I did not get the original battery anywhere in India. I did not use the mobile phone after that. I have made a research for the availability of the battery in Netherlands and I made a special request in the ecommerce site and I got the battery yesterday. Still I am facing the same issue, battery not fully charged.

I request you to please give the solution on this.

Thanks and regards,
Manivannan. M

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Charge the battery to 80% - charging it more than that shortens its life. Charge it when it gets down to 40% - discharging it further than that shortens its life.

Check your mobile signal (in Settings/Battery - tap the top to get to the next page). If the signal isn't green all the time, it drains more battery, and that says that you're using the wrong carrier - find one with a better signal where you use your phone. (Check with others and see who has a good signal from their carrier.)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babycee