Get out of the red

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I've been a Verizon user since 2003 but this get out the red promo is tempting me to switch. My wife and I both use Pixel phones but I'm a little confused with all of the bands.

T-Mobile says I've got 700 and 1900 in my area. I assume the pixel supports both of those bands. Do those bands have decent building penitration?

I'll have my sister stop by with her S8 and see how the signal is but would her phone get better signal than mine?

Gdraft#WN

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 pixel XL's on T-mo.

Best combination I have ever had.

I have had other carriers, other phones, other phones on T-mo.... . Nothing compares to the pixel on T-mo.

Fantastic coverage, much better coverage than my LG-G3 gave me on T-mo. Updates are on time EVERY time (no longer have to wait on T-mo).

I do a lot of traveling and have found I get much better signal with the Pixel while out in the sticks than I have with any phone.

My only warning with T-mo would be to watch the first few bills. They seem to have a very hard time getting the billing correct the first... Or second... Sometimes 3rd time you call.

Once they do though, it is smooth sailing

jlarkins08

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
The Pixel and T-Mobile are wonderful together! All TMobile features work on the Pixel and speaking from experience mine is directly from Google.. Someone mention the billing and I agree definitely make sure you receive your credits for your switch over...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatJimmy