getting stuck in 3d / scrolling notification bar (video)

grotty

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
hey guys, im having an issue with my phone getting stuck in 3d after watching/playing 3d media.. its very annoying and also for some reason makes my notification bar scroll for some reason.. take a look:

YouTube - evo 3d stuck in 3d with notification bar scrolling

anyone elses phone doing anything similar to this? it only fixes after a battery pull and a factory reset doesnt help.. no updates are installed as i dont wanna lose the chance of a possible root..

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
hey guys, im having an issue with my phone getting stuck in 3d after watching/playing 3d media.. its very annoying and also for some reason makes my notification bar scroll for some reason.. take a look:

YouTube - evo 3d stuck in 3d with notification bar scrolling

anyone elses phone doing anything similar to this? it only fixes after a battery pull and a factory reset doesnt help.. no updates are installed as i dont wanna lose the chance of a possible root..

Yes, I noted in another thread I had a similar issue. I was buffering a 3D youtube video and the phone went to sleep. I unlocked it and the phone was still in 3D mode while on the lock screen. It went back to sleep again and wouldn't wake up the second time. I had to pull battery to resolve.

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I can reproduce it faithfully now....

Open a 3D youtube video and let it buffer up... While doing so let phone sleep. While sleeping send yourself an email. Phone will receive email and will then fail to wake up. I have tested it a few times with the same results... Need to pull battery to wake phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky