Gingerbread is here.

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Voicemail Notifcation Icon was WORKING for me I made 5 calls and left 5 VM and got Upper left notification each time.

I do not state this is fixed for everything but as of this moment running GB OTA it is working for myself in Sioux Falls SD.

THey are referring to voicemail.

Not visual voice mail.

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Radio seems to have improved for me. Video streaming is alot more consistent.

Everything is really smooth, especially 3D games. There's a very noticeable difference when swiping across pages.

My verizon voice mail notifications work just fine, had 2 people call me and leave a message and it worked.

Going to test out the battery life tomorrow.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that you have visual voice mail, or google voice.

mrtonk

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I'm wrong but I think this is a change....noticed the 'night mode' (is there a real name for that?) Keeps the backlighting on for the four buttons on the bottom of the phone as well as displays all of the info on the screen as opposed to just the time/alarm. Seems like a pointless change to me (the backlit buttons part)...I use that feature every night and dont like that those buttons stay lit now. Oh well ...eveything else seems good thus far.

Where did you find night mode?

TowerGuy100

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Strange, before I went to bed last night, around 10pm eastern, I checked for the update and found nothing. Woke up this morning and noticed the notification bar was different and then realized that the update downloaded and installed at around 1am.

I am surprised it downloaded and installed itself without even asking me.

droid83

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
The 20+ skins that I installed doesn't show up anymore. I tried to reinstalled them and it says they're installed but not showing at all on the skins tab. showing only the 5 stock skins that came with the phone.

mrtonk

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Its in the clock settings. If you still have the big HTC Clock/Weather widget running, just push on the clock part, then under the time you'll see an icon with a moon/star on it.

Oh, clock. I came from a Palm Pre Plus six months ago and I was hoping you were referring to some kind of Exhibition-type mode that would show me notifications at a glance on a charging screen or something.

Rav3nCroft

May 12, 2011
Visit site
The 20+ skins that I installed doesn't show up anymore. I tried to reinstalled them and it says they're installed but not showing at all on the skins tab. showing only the 5 stock skins that came with the phone.

I noticed the same issue upon startup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny