gingerbread rom?

rnr1224

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
hello. im a noob and just rooted my phone with gingersnap and am looking for a gingerbread rom for my optimus s. im new to this so i dont know what flashing or cm7 is. can someone please help me?

cloroxx.l

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
hello. im a noob and just rooted my phone with gingersnap and am looking for a gingerbread rom for my optimus s. im new to this so i dont know what flashing or cm7 is. can someone please help me?

Cm7 is what your looking for give drew's a try.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk

uberjam545

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
flashing is basicly installing, and cm7 roms are roms that are based of off cyanogen mod, and all cm7 based roms run ginger bread, any other roms that'll you'll find for our phones will run froyo 2.2

rnr1224

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
flashing is basicly installing, and cm7 roms are roms that are based of off cyanogen mod, and all cm7 based roms run ginger bread, any other roms that'll you'll find for our phones will run froyo 2.2

but i looked on the website and there is not optimus s section so i figured that they havent made it available for the optimus yet. unless there is an unofficial one.

cboekhoven

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
but i looked on the website and there is not optimus s section so i figured that they havent made it available for the optimus yet. unless there is an unofficial one.

there isnt an official one for the optimus S but there are a few that have been ported and brought to our sweet little phones by some talented devs. check the stickies for the current list of old and new roms. I personally am using Drew's newest experimental with his newest redux kernel which is also listed in stickies.

in short: stickies are your best friend here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy