Solved I got my answers. Thx

Patrikcz7

Jul 15, 2023
Visit site
Hello so I noticed like 3 to 4 months ago that my stereo bluetooth sound isnt working properly on my huawei p30 pro and I dont know how to fix so I was trying to find someone who could help, thats why Im here. Please if someones know the fix for this, then please write it. Please.

Patrikcz7

Jul 15, 2023
Visit site
Wow
You might gave to take it to repair shop see what they think
I dont think repair shop can help cause bluetooth audio works normally with just small bugs that im already accustomed to, but i think its something on the software side and a normal electronic repair shop we have here In Czech republic cant do anything like this and if it would be on the hardware side i dont think they would want to repair it due phones age.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I dont think repair shop can help cause bluetooth audio works normally with just small bugs that im already accustomed to, but i think its something on the software side and a normal electronic repair shop we have here In Czech republic cant do anything like this and if it would be on the hardware side i dont think they would want to repair it due phones age.
It definitely needs a professional to look at or maybe send to Huawei themselves to inspect

Patrikcz7

Jul 15, 2023
Visit site
It definitely needs a professional to look at or maybe send to Huawei themselves to inspect
I personally dont think it need that much attetion if someone will know easy fix i will attempt it but if it requireds to send my phone to Huawei directly or taking to some Pro then i will let be. Like I said bluetooth still works with just small bugs. And i cause its age i dont think it worth it to pay for someone to fix this small thing.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I personally dont think it need that much attetion if someone will know easy fix i will attempt it but if it requireds to send my phone to Huawei directly or taking to some Pro then i will let be. Like I said bluetooth still works with just small bugs. And i cause its age i dont think it worth it to pay for someone to fix this small thing.
Well you tried many things including rolling back to previous software and i suggested some things this would require a diagnostic from a professional as its not a obvious issue.

Reactions: Patrikcz7

Patrikcz7

Jul 15, 2023
Visit site
Well you tried many things including rolling back to previous software and i suggested some things this would require a diagnostic from a professional as its not a obvious issue.
Yea so, if I would think correctly then theres no other hope than coming to an diagnostic Pro and have the phone checked. Maybe Ill try to downgrade the software again and having one more try

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yea so, if I would think correctly then theres no other hope than coming to an diagnostic Pro and have the phone checked. Maybe Ill try to downgrade the software again and having one more try
Yeah unfortunately we covered most of the steps to try figuring this out , dont know if had tried factory reset? Otherwise might not be worth trying pay a professional to figure it out.
But definitely try going back to a earlier build

Reactions: Patrikcz7

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just to be clear, you are saying that the Bluetooth headphones are playing back mono sound instead of stereo, right? And this happens regardless of the source of playback (e.g., streaming video/audio vs playback of locally stored mp3 files)?

When you say you already checked Accessibility settings multiple times on multiple audio devices, do you mean you've tested this on several different Bluetooth headphones and/or stereo speakers?