Gmail settings - go to next email when delete

Jon Wagner

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I just set up my new Note 3. When I use Gmail and view an email, and delete it, then the application returns to the listing of emails and I have to manually open the next email. On my previous Galaxy Nexus, when I deleted an email, it would go to the next email - much faster/easier to use. I cannot change the settings either on the Note 3. Any suggestions - this really effects productivity.

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I just set up my new Note 3. When I use Gmail and view an email, and delete it, then the application returns to the listing of emails and I have to manually open the next email. On my previous Galaxy Nexus, when I deleted an email, it would go to the next email - much faster/easier to use. I cannot change the settings either on the Note 3. Any suggestions - this really effects productivity.

Well doesn't take that long to do that.
Anyway don't delete it just yet. You can swipe sideways to view the next email without returning to email screen.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Go to Gmail, menu button>settings>general settings>auto-advance and choose newer or older. That's it!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1