good news tmobile oneplus users

DominionRoofs

Dec 14, 2016
Visit site
That's awesome! I have been using an LG g7 on a new Tmobile jump on demand contract. I like it a lot but it does lag every bow and then. I wanted to see what the oneplus 6t would offer. If it has waterproofing or higher res screen.. I'll trade this in on it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
That's awesome! I have been using an LG g7 on a new Tmobile jump on demand contract. I like it a lot but it does lag every bow and then. I wanted to see what the oneplus 6t would offer. If it has waterproofing or higher res screen.. I'll trade this in on it.

We see what the 1+6T will bring

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
It's between the 6T and the V40 for me. It's nice. I've always known what I'm gonna get before hand. Now I'm not sure. I actually get to shop a little.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Every cheap budget phone offered by Motorola is fully unlocked and can be used on Verizon & Sprint along with GSM networks.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Every cheap budget phone offered by Motorola is fully unlocked and can be used on Verizon & Sprint along with GSM networks.

And they also skip a lot of things that OnePlus offers like flagship specs at a reasonable price. Don't get me wrong; I would love to see OnePlus work the Big 4 carriers in the US, And I would be willing to pay the price increase if it ever happens.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
And they also skip a lot of things that OnePlus offers like flagship specs at a reasonable price. Don't get me wrong; I would love to see OnePlus work the Big 4 carriers in the US, And I would be willing to pay the price increase if it ever happens.

I agree. The price may increase some, bit if OnePlus is successful it could have a positive effect on both the price, and type of device that OEM's and US carriers provide.

DominionRoofs

Dec 14, 2016
Visit site
I'm just glad that I would not have to worry about full compatibility on my carrier. I would always get ocd about the signal, radios, and bands in past oneplus models.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bashaarma