Good screen protectors?

anon(220176)

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I suggest purchasing the Moshi iVisor....I'm using it right now and it works great with the S Pen. You can take it off and wash it if it ever gets dirty. Att sells its for 25 but I believe Amazon has better pricing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I searched in Amazon for the exact name and it cost $30. Where did u get it for cheaper price?

sag7392

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Okay all, I pulled the trigger and purchased a Moshi from a local ATT store...replacing my Seido screen protector. My only issue with it, is I have to crank my brightness up some. Other than that, it was easy as hell to put on and it seems to truly be anti fill in the blank. Now the testing begins...

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Okay all, I pulled the trigger and purchased a Moshi from a local ATT store...replacing my Seido screen protector. My only issue with it, is I have to crank my brightness up some. Other than that, it was easy as hell to put on and it seems to truly be anti fill in the blank. Now the testing begins...

I went to purchase one yesterday, but the dullness of the anti-glare and anti-fingerprint properties turned me away.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Galaxy Note! Phone. Tablet. Planner. Notepad. eReader. The only device I need!

zerokoo0l

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
The moshi is awesome. Granted you will need to pump the brightness a bit but the lack of fingerprints makes that a small price to pay in my mind.

sag7392

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I went to purchase one yesterday, but the dullness of the anti-glare and anti-fingerprint properties turned me away.

Let me know how it works out for you.

At first it did take me a moment to get use to, but I think I can deal with it. I turned the brightness to 40%, which is bright for this device. I'll keep you updated, on how things go over the next couple of days.

Reactions: DAS

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
It was only $25 at my local At&t store.

I was surprised to see that it was more on Amazon. Amazon price is $29.99.

sag7392

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Testing is over...I couldn't take how it took away the overall appearance of the screen. Plus, it made it hard to see in the sun. The overall design concept is good, but not for me. I'll take my chances with the gorilla glass. I'm returning it for a refund.

Reactions: DAS

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Testing is over...I couldn't take how it took away the overall appearance of the screen. Plus, it made it hard to see in the sun. The overall design concept is good, but not for me. I'll take my chances with the gorilla glass. I'm returning it for a refund.

That was my fear. I like the concept of a screen protector, but if it distracts from the integrity of the screen then IMO it's not worth it.

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Isn't for eveyone. Hope you find something that fits your needs for me its readable in direct sun. I'm also shock to see amazon selling the moshi for more than att.

MusicalLight

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I've had great experiences with screen protectors in the past.
I used some with an HTC legend - always takes me 2 or 3 goes to do without the bubbles but I can't hack it with the bubbles.

I dropped the phone in the car once onto the corner metal of one of the seat sliders and when I picked it up there was a huge bubble, I expected a crack but when I removed the screen protector it had done its job and the screen was A1. Little doubt without this the screen would have been damaged. Replaced it with another an that is still going.

Those screen protectors were ?2 from Ebay.

I have also bought screen protectors for the wife's Ipad and again excellent experience.
This time from Amazon for around ?5 - six came with the pack which was a bonus as the bigger screen makes it even trickier but the end result is awesome, you wouldn't know it was there.

On both devices the screen protectors were totally transparent. On the Ipad the touch sensitivity was not affected at all. On the legend very slightly but there were settings that allowed for increased screen sensitivity which cancelled the effect out with a minor tweak.

Now I have a Galaxy note, the first screen protectors ordered from Ebay are awful but sound like the ATT ones described above. They are not totally clear and although claim to be resistant to finger marks I scratched it straight away with my finger nail. It was awful and made the screen so obfuscated I would not consider it fit for purpose.

I really don't want to take a chance with this phone as I expect it to last me years as my Legend has done but from all the research I've done I cannot find a decent screen protector.
Even the tempered glass ones on Amazon for ?30 are receiving reports of coming loose after a month or so of use.

I'm going to try a couple more cheap ones out and see how I get on.

(Awesome phone though!)

Last edited:

prenoobster

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Bump
Anybody have any good experiences with the cheaper ones from Ebay?
Hard to pay more than a few bucks for a sheet of plastic IMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332