Goodlock for pie update is here

Turp386

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking they put up a new updated file maybe. Uninstalled twice yesterday and reinstalled without any changes. Uninstalled and went to the Samsung store and installed from there this time and everything loaded and the 2 missing files are there, task changer and routines. Didn't remember version number from yesterday

sonnnet

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
I've put the Nav bar back on. It doesn't look anywhere near as good in a full screen app as the invisible gestures. But it's super fast. Might only be talking milliseconds, but it takes less time to press a button than to swipe up and the reaction on the Note 9 to the buttons is lightning fast. I did like the gestures, but buttons allow me to fly again. I just wish there was some way of show/ hide/ pin, like in Oreo or something even better.

ilordvader

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Good Luck 2019 ☆

My Suggestions :
LockStar - add option of BIG Battery Icon & option to make Clock size Bigger & change its position.
QuickStar - Option to Add a Clock on Bottom in Nav Bar & add seconds to it Please
Task Changer - option to change Grid to 8 or 10 or 12 with smaller Icons,
Make Line Thinner and more lines like 10 or 12.
Routines - Option to make Big battery on Always on Display
ClockFace - give option to make Clock & Battery Icon bigger & in Always on Display,
need Big Battery Icon/Digits when we put it on Charging & pops up
MultiStar - I don't use this
NavStar - option to add Clock here on Nav Bar please

Last edited:

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm a little late to the party in regards to using Goodlock but wow.

Now I can use the list look again in Samsung One Ui which is one feature I've missed !

So much more to this app and i look forward to delving into it.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I would have thought the app itself keeps your preferences saved.

I know when I've deleted goodlock and then redownloaded it again then my previous settings / preferences have been there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali