Google Chrome for Android 4.0

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Since there have all ready been a couple threads on this yes alot of us by the market numbers 100,000 plus users are on it. Plus it made front page and they talked about on the pod cast last night. I just wish it had flash.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

kharv

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't have ICS so I am not sure if this makes a difference or not. But the Chrome browser, which I understand does not come with Flash by default, still will not render Flash on websites even if the Adobe Flash app is installed on the phone?

Sn1per 117

Flashaholic
Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I don't have ICS so I am not sure if this makes a difference or not. But the Chrome browser, which I understand does not come with Flash by default, still will not render Flash on websites even if the Adobe Flash app is installed on the phone?

I'd like to know that as well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
its very fast and smooth on my nexus. the scrolling through tabs is just so slick. i kind of find it annoying sometimes when i have the phone held upright, the screen doesnt automatically adjust the size of the page to the phones screen size, other than that its a pretty fast and awesome. it feels like im using chrome on my comp

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I see that chrome is a lot faster then anything other on my Galaxy, i installed lot of browsers and yet not desided which one to use as default :p

mattatwar

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I have it on my galaxy nexus it is a good browser but the stock ics browser has more features as of right now (3-30-12) (offline version, flash, etc..... )

pDoG

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I have been waiting for it to come to android. Its smooth as butta, but flash would be nice. I'm sure its coming though

marcster

May 19, 2012
Visit site
does anyone know how to make the bookmarks in a 'list' format like on iOS, as opposed to several icons?

i find that the list method is a lot more efficient as the icons take up too much space.

thanks.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
There will b no flash for chrome. its HTML5 instead.
I have been waiting for it to come to android. Its smooth as butta, but flash would be nice. I'm sure its coming though

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hooded88