Google Contacts Sync error

yomonk1

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I switched to the Rezound over Christmas from the DInc, and I'm still having the same problem. I have all my contacts stored on Google. When I set up my phone, I can do an initial sync and get all of my contacts over, but anytime after the initial sync, on Accounts and Sync-> Google-> Sync Contacts, I have the red exclamation mark and a sync error. Won't resync.

I've contacted HTC a couple of times, the first time, he had me clear my Contacts Storage on Applications, again, this was like the initial sync, worked, but wouldn't resync. Called again today and he had me do a few other "clears" first, then Contacts Storage again, which worked but wouldn't resync after. He wanted me to do factory reset. Ok, I have done this in the past too, it does fix the problem.

Has anyone else gone thru this? What can I do?? This is getting frustrating, putting in a contact on my phone, only for it to be gone after hard reset and not merging with my Google acct. Please help! Thanks

tkong

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
all I can tell you ismy contacts decided to lose all contact pics yesterday. They still haven't come back...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky