Google Fi announces group plan

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
It's pretty sweet. Kind of the last thing I needed to see before moving the rest of the family over.

I wonder if it will be popular though, seems like most people on family plans believe it is not less expensive than their current plans based on their usage.

neilk

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I immediately moved my wife's phone into a group plan on my account. Took just a few minutes waiting for her to accept the invitation. This will make things easier to manage and save us $5 per month.

ca_steve

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I think a lot of people just look at their data usage and move on without qualifying how much of that usage could be done via wifi.

sjcdal

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I immediately moved my wife's phone into a group plan on my account. Took just a few minutes waiting for her to accept the invitation. This will make things easier to manage and save us $5 per month.

Ditto..moved wife's separate account onto mine. $60 a year..or 3 months free on her line for the base service. AND it was super easy. I even contacted FI to make sure I was doing it correctly, and once again their support was superb. Clicked on the link in FI site and they called ME within about 30 seconds. The actual switch was instant (as soon as spouse accepted the "invite"), and seamless. Also agree with other poster on lowering actual data usage. Mine has gone from 3GB avg on previous 24 months with Sprint to a little less than 2GB per month with FI's preference for WIFI.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickmac