Google + messenger

bayou bandit

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm a new convert to Google + and I have a question about this new Google + Messenger service. I've been using it to text with a few friends, and I'd like to delete my chat history. I can't figure out how to do this. I'm sure it's simple, but I'm not seeing it. Can anyone offer me any tips? Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

lrm537

May 19, 2011
Visit site
There's an option to hide from within the message stream. As for delete? I ain't seen nothing about it anywhere in the app.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Up until the most recent update, there wasn't an option for closing one-on-one conversations. You could leave conversations with multiple people, though.

The recent update was supposed to add closing individual conversations, so it sounds like they are still adding features. Maybe this will be in a future update.

MarcSMASH

May 26, 2010
Visit site
As far as the Google+ Messenger, am I the only one having issues getting notifications for Messenger? Sometimes I will not get it for hours after the message was sent to me. I have auto-sync on and I have no data-saver options set. I am on a Droid X running the official 2.3.3.

JNM

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I only receive Google + notifications if the application is running. If it shuts down, for any reason, no more notifications. I wonder why it doesn't work like GTalk...better yet, maybe the two should be merged.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I too would like to know when we will be able to delete conversations within the messenger app. I also don't like that ant pictures you post are automatically uploaded to Picasa. It's becoming a royal pain.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I too would like to know when we will be able to delete conversations within the messenger app. I also don't like that ant pictures you post are automatically uploaded to Picasa. It's becoming a royal pain.

Sent from my HTC Rezound
Just turn off Instant Upload.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp