Google Music Bets - Rhapsody

CodyAB30

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Quick Question...

I just got my invite to Google Music Beta, but ive been at work so I havent had time to get started, and a question popped in my head.

I get my music through my Rhapsody Subscription. I usually download the songs to my HD (instead of just streaming them), but I know the songs are copywrited or whatever and I have to sync my device ever so often to continue to listen to the songs.....My question is, can I upload these songs to Google Music and still be able to listen to them on my TBolt, even though I dont "own" them and I guess technically im "borrowing" them while I have the subscription? I dont want to waste the time uploading them to Google Music if im still going to have to connect my phone via usb and transfer the songs the old fashion way..

I searched for an answer and couldnt find one, so any help is appreciated, Thanks!

bmbvideo

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Did you ever find out an answer to this? I've been wondering the same thing... I'd like to get a subscription music service from somewhere, but use Google Music... Is it possible?

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Did you ever find out an answer to this? I've been wondering the same thing... I'd like to get a subscription music service from somewhere, but use Google Music... Is it possible?

I don't think so. I use zune pass (grandfathered) and I don't see a single black label society album on my Google music. Would love to make it work though.

Sent from my AOSP beasty using Tapatalk