Google Music icon disappears and stops playing music while surfing.

Telomir

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Recently, I've noticed that when I listen to music in the background while surfing, it randomly stops and the phone feels sluggish. Wallpaper disappears then reappears then I have to start the song back up. Funny thing is that when I continue the song, its nowhere near where the music stopped playing.

Does anyone have a solution or fix for this? This, combined with poor battery life (auto sync disabled), poor radios (cant hold a 4g signal for Kong, and data randomly stops so I have to reboot or turn airplane mode off then on), and multiple factory resets.. Makes me really hate this phone. Definitely hope the new Nexus is NOT Samsung or I'll have to pass. My new upgrade is on 12/1 but I don't know how much longer I can put up with this..

Posted via Android Central App

Ethan Grimes

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Recently, I've noticed that when I listen to music in the background while surfing, it randomly stops and the phone feels sluggish. Wallpaper disappears then reappears then I have to start the song back up. Funny thing is that when I continue the song, its nowhere near where the music stopped playing.

Does anyone have a solution or fix for this? This, combined with poor battery life (auto sync disabled), poor radios (cant hold a 4g signal for Kong, and data randomly stops so I have to reboot or turn airplane mode off then on), and multiple factory resets.. Makes me really hate this phone. Definitely hope the new Nexus is NOT Samsung or I'll have to pass. My new upgrade is on 12/1 but I don't know how much longer I can put up with this..

Posted via Android Central App

Sounds like an issue of not enough ram. Might want to check for rogue apps running. If you keep all your stuff in the cloud, might want to think of doing a factory restore as it can go a long ways to helping correct issues like you're describing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4