Google phone is fake...WTF?

hanano17

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
It's not 'fake', it's just not a gphone. Tbh, I was never sold on the rumors to begin with. Everything said about it just made it seem like another high end android phone. Plus there was a photo where it is next to a guys macbook and you can see HTC at the top of the phone, which wouldn't be there if it was a real gphone.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
It's not 'fake', it's just not a gphone. Tbh, I was never sold on the rumors to begin with. Everything said about it just made it seem like another high end android phone. Plus there was a photo where it is next to a guys macbook and you can see HTC at the top of the phone, which wouldn't be there if it was a real gphone.

The OP is simply saying there is no "Google Phone" not that the HTC device seen in pictures lately is fake. So yes, the "Google Phone", at this point, is non-existent and "fake".

hanano17

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Good point. Though, it does go to show the affect rumors can have. One guy says, I got a gphone, look a pic...and everyone is all over it as a real gphone. Instead of breaking it down for it most likely really is.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly