Google Pixel Stand (URGENT)

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
In attempting to configure my recent Android 13 installation, I somehow disabled ny pixel Stand. When I place the Pixel 6 on the Stand, the % remaining is briefly displayed correctly, but quickly reverts to my Home screen.
Even though there is no other indication that it's charging, the % icon on the Status Bar is advancing.
What should I do to fix it? Is there a way to reinstall the Stand? The Stand still shows on the CONNECTED DEVICES. Help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try going to Settings>Connected Devices, tap See All under Saved Devices, then select the Pixel Stand. Tap Forget This Device, and then go through the process of setting it up again.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I followed your advice and FORGOT the Stand. When I tried to reset the Stand, it could only find some Bluetooth devices. The Pixel Stand is no longer visible. What did I do wrong?

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
While I was awaiting your response, I placed the Pixel 6 on the Stand and it proceeded to allow me to configure the Stand.
You were my savior many times back on the Pixel 3 forum. Thanks again.
Now, if I could only solve the dimming problem of the LOCK SCREEN, I would be a very Happy Camper.