Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread

amtrucker22

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Woot-Woot... Looks like I am getting mine tomorrow. I just scheduled for pick-up (UPS) since I won't be home for 'signature'.

Black 32gb Verizon ordered on 10/11.

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 9.42.28 PM.png

Delecron

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Like a Data Aggregating, All Knowing Phoenix rising from the ashes of despair, my 128gb Black XL order status went from Pending to Processing less than a day after I complained on this thread :eek:. For those obsessively tracking these things, pre-Ordered on the 4th from the Google Store for my Fi account.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
My card just got charged and the order is now listed as "closed." I ordered the silver 32GB version on 10/7 and was given an 11/23 estimated delivery date. I'm hoping this means I'll get it much sooner. (I also incorrectly posted this update to the non-XL order thread. Oops)

Edit: Status changed overnight and now shows "Processing" but still shows the 11/23-11/25 estimated shipping date. Unless it takes them a month to "process," I'm guessing that date is way off....hopefully ;)

Last edited:

imartez

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine on 10/7, still in PENDING (Pixel XL, Black, 32GB). I ordered an additional charger and that has gone to CLOSED status and my card was charged for that.

JusticeCalibur

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
just had my pending order go into processing 3 hours ago from google. i ordered in the first 15 minutes after the announcement.will report back when i get the shipping notice.

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine this morning at 7am and it said expected delivery by 11/11 for a black xl 128gb from vzw would love to see it earlier but I'm cool with waiting good things come to those who wait. Could have had regular pixel on Thursday but opted for the XL as I feel that's the way to go

Coledition

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I ordered a Silver Pixel XL 128 GB 10/14 I got lucky as it was the last one on the Google store. It will be delivered on Nov 23-25. I am so confused over which color to get though so I ordered a Black one in 32 GB through Google Fi. Supposedly delivering by Oct 26. Which one should I keep with? is the Silver one a nice color?

Tommy Dempsey

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Did you order through Project Fi? curious b/c I see your order was placed on 10/6. Mine was 10/4 but still showing preorder Nov 23, 2016 – Nov 25, 2016 for my Quite Black XL 128GB :(

Did you by chance order yours with a Google home or something else that doesn't come out tomorrow? A few of the guys at work did that and noticed their ship dates were in November so they cancelled and ordered both separately, and their orders are now processing.

Djones09

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been seeing a lot of Google customers getting shipment notifications, has anyone from Verizon gotten anything yet? I got my Order Confirmation 6pm on the 4th for a 128gb Quite Black, and haven't seen any movement.

glcej1

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I've been seeing a lot of Google customers getting shipment notifications, has anyone from Verizon gotten anything yet? I got my Order Confirmation 6pm on the 4th for a 128gb Quite Black, and haven't seen any movement.
Yes. Ordered thru Verizon on 10 /11. It is on the FedEx truck out for delivery.

SlappyMcgee

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Did you by chance order yours with a Google home or something else that doesn't come out tomorrow? A few of the guys at work did that and noticed their ship dates were in November so they cancelled and ordered both separately, and their orders are now processing.

I ordered my Google Home separately. I paid for the Home out of pocket and used Financing for the Pixel XL.

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a Black 128GB XL through Project Fi on 10/5 since it was sold out on the Play Store at the time and I had been considering switching to Fi anyway. Still "pending" with a 10/26-10/28 estimated delivery. I have refreshed my pinned Play Store tab so many times that it will be a surreal moment when it finally switches to "processing."

Funny how immediately after placing my order I thought to myself, "I bet I'll regret not doing expedited shipping once everyone starts receiving their phones before me..." Yup.

This!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessively refreshing that page :)

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
My Very Silver 128GB went from Pending to Processing sometime between 9:00 PM last night and 4:00 AM this morning. Also have a pending charge on my credit card that wasn't there when I checked yesterday.

Based on previous experience, I am guessing it will ship tonight and arrive Friday. Promise date was 10/26-10/28.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware