Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread

KangarooJack

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
XL 32gb silver - Just got my shipping label for UPS ground through Verizon.

Had ordered this and a black version on 10/17. That one shipped out 2 days ago. (Was supposed to be delivered yesterday but no one available to sign -- will be here today)

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Finally shipped!
32 GB Pixel XL Quite Black
Ordered 10/4 11:15AM
Original delivery estimate 10/26-10/28
FedEx scheduled delivery 10/27

MinakiRogue

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
For anyone with Nov 23 delivery ETA, wanted to let you know my 10/10 order of 32GB silver XL literally just shipped! I was talking with the Google service rep at the same time that the email came thru!

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
My order was in "processing" for a few days and just switched to "shipped." No tracking # in FedEx Delivery Manager yet and no e-mail from Google at the moment. But I'm hoping that the delivery date has been upped. Hopefully within five days instead of four weeks.

Update: Just received my e-mail and it shows estimated delivery for Tuesday. w00t

Note: Like others have said here and as I've said many times elsewhere, FedEx Manager is an awesome tool. It's free. Sign up for it. You won't regret having the access, info and flexibility it offers.

pixel shipped.jpg

Last edited:

njgill05

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Finally got my ship notification. Seems it'll be here Wed according to FedEx, I'm hoping that gets revised to earlier as it's shipping from close by.

Sturm Rider

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
My son's Pixel XL128 which was supposed to ship around Thanksgiving just changed to processing. It gives me hope it might arrive in the week or two. If so they are getting them out early.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
My son's Pixel XL128 which was supposed to ship around Thanksgiving just changed to processing. It gives me hope it might arrive in the week or two. If so they are getting them out early.

Processing always means shipment is imminent - typically 24-36 hours unless something goes wrong. Once it changes to Processing, you can no longer cancel the order; I doubt they would block that option until they were ready to ship.

michael33r

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Man, I'm getting excited! My order of two Pixels was supposed to arrive on the 26th-28th and according to FedEx tracking it just got to the city close to me. I'm hoping they'll deliver it tomorrow!

1dtbrown

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I missed out on my 128GB Pixel. I went looking at the Verizon Corporate store at all my options for a different phone since I had to pull a phone out of retirement to cover for my Note 7.

Started telling the guy I was looking for lots off storage in a powerful phone. He told me a lady had just brought back a iPhone 7+ 256GB and I could have that. SCORE I took it and if I don't like it I will sell it on Ebay.

Never had or thought I would get a iPhone but the Hardware is to great. I will get acquainted with iOS 10 So its off to iMore for me see ya!

I have a nice Spigen Rugged Armor Pixel XL case to trade for a iPhone 7+ case anyone?

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Mine Pixel XL 32GB was shipped yesterday, but I wasn't home when Purolator came by the house (cause stupid Bell Canada never emailed me that the phone had shipped). Drove to the Purolator office this morning and picked up my little guy. All is well, this phone is sweet. :)

zandooch

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Got mine in very silver but it's actually very white 128GB...returning for black... delay though till late Nov for black 128. Love the speed on this thing. Wish screen was glassier...tends to feel more plastic-y. But speed is tops. Love finger reader on the back...that's perfect.

Coledition

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Got mine in very silver but it's actually very white 128GB...returning for black... delay though till late Nov for black 128. Love the speed on this thing. Wish screen was glassier...tends to feel more plastic-y. But speed is tops. Love finger reader on the back...that's perfect.
What's wrong with the silver color? I ordered that one and now I have doubts.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My scheduled delivery date from tracking is Saturday via FedEx home, but the package still says arrived at Bloomington,CA from three days. Wonder how it can get to Seattle in a few hours. Grr looks like it's still not left CA and god knows why it's sitting in Bloomington for three days.

Edit: well looks like the next scan was in destination. So all good, on vehicle for delivery for Saturday

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois