Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread

Steven Robinson2

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
It isn't like it has a tag on the box saying "High value item". They have explicit instructions from the shipper that no signature is required. Why would they override that?
I order cheap crap from Amazon all the time and that is usually left on the doorstep. I have never had a problem. If I was ever robbed, most likely the thief would end up with toothpaste. Still, I didn't want to take the chance.

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I order cheap crap from Amazon all the time and that is usually left on the doorstep. I have never had a problem. If I was ever robbed, most likely the thief would end up with toothpaste. Still, I didn't want to take the chance.

That would be larceny. Robbery involves the threat or use of force against a person. Just saying . . .

therealasd

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Im getting stupidly nervous about my delivery. Tracking hasn't been updated so we 2:45 this afternoon, while another unrelated item I ordered has already begun being prepared for delivery tomorrow at the local hub. Still on schedule to arrive tomorrow but on multiple occasions I've had FedUpEx ultimately advance delivery a day abruptly.

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I ordered the Pixel XL 128 GB from the Google Store at 2:36 in the afternoon of 10/4. This morning, at 9:56 a.m. (PST) I received a notification from my credit card company that the Google Store charge had just been processed. I waited about a half hour, and then checked my order status, which still showed Pending. I refreshed the page about 15 minutes later, and the status switched to Processing. Finally!!!
Just received notification from Google that my phone has shipped. Order status has changed from Processing to Shipped.

MakoMakorin

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
Got my Pixel XL 128G black today. Order on 10/4. They left it on my doorstep. Luckily it was during my lunch break. Picked it up instead of eating.
I was confused as to why you had to choose between retrieving a package and eating, then eventually figured out you meant you drove to your house during your lunch break, hah.

Luckily I live in an apartment complex where the front desk accepts and holds all packages for you in a locked room.

Steven Robinson2

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I was confused as to why you had to choose between retrieving a package and eating, then eventually figured out you meant you drove to your house during your lunch break, hah.

Luckily I live in an apartment complex where the front desk accepts and holds all packages for you in a locked room.
That is a nice perk

Lionsluck

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
My black 128g xl through the google store was to be delivered on the 8th. FedEx. Has now said that it didnt even leave the facility even though its says it left at 948pm when I type in the tracking number

therealasd

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Took 16hrs for tracking to update but my pixel is finally at my local FedEx depot. Hopefully within the hour or so it will be "out for delivery."

therealasd

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Depending on when it is actually delivered today, I might speed off from work to pick it up and bring it back to tinker around with it before tonight.

aoshia

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Well, no movement on the Verizon side. Still showing a ship date of 12/02, ordered 10/21. Looks like Google is taking care of business. Doesn't even look like there is much going on in the Verizon forums either. This thread isn't helping, and neither is checking the status 6 times a day....

aknotts66

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Well, no movement on the Verizon side. Still showing a ship date of 12/02, ordered 10/21. Looks like Google is taking care of business. Doesn't even look like there is much going on in the Verizon forums either. This thread isn't helping, and neither is checking the status 6 times a day....

Ordered 11/1 128GB XL Very silver expected date of 12/9 nothing yet. Hoping soon. Ive seen very little 128GB XL pixels shipped at all. Debating on if I should just get the V20.

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Just received notification from Google that my phone has shipped. Order status has changed from Processing to Shipped.
Status changed to Shipped late yesterday afternoon. According to the email from the Fed Ex Delivery Manager that was sent at 1:05 this morning (PST) my Pixel XL is in transit and I can expect delivery between 12:05 and 3:45 this afternoon. Yippee!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moon71