Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread

harrison17

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I was told on an online chat with Verizon rep that looked at my account she was "100% sure" it would ship tomorrow

I've been told on Verizon chat that mine is still shipping on November 18th-ordered on October 20th.

A lot of people were reassured their order was going to ship on time, myself included. If I check my order status online without signing in it still says that my ship date is 10/28. I'm just hoping my new 12/2 ship date doesn't get pushed back.

harrison17

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand the delay with Verizon orders when people that order their phones well after the pre-order date are getting them directly from Google.

Maybe Verizon should have used some of the money they spent on their huge marketing campaign for, I don't know, buying enough product to actually fulfill orders that were placed before the phone was even released. But NOPE, I see so many ads for the Pixel ONLY ON VERIZON. Too bad you can't actually buy all of the models, and if you do buy one today they tell you that you won't get it until after Christmas. Good job Verizon.

JackDN06

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Just went on the Verizon site and entered my original orders (1 for the phone and 1 for the shipping box to return my trade-in). Neither order numbers were found although I have already received the shipping box. I then entered my pre-order number this is what came back:

Order placed
10/22/2016
Order number
Status
Processing
Location code
Shipment
Status
We received your order and it is in process.

Expected ship date
12/02/2016

Expected ship date
12/02/2016

ezeuzo1

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
I posted about a day or two ago about my Fi Pixel was boot looping. Called customer service and got it replaced. In the meantime, I was able to get it to mostly work. I'm posting from it right now. My replacement is coming in tomorrow, and my ORIGINAL Google store order (Black 128GB XL, 11/1 originally due 12/15 - 12/19) went to processing today.

I prefer the black one. The prominent chin is not as obvious, in my opinion. So I'm going to return this Pixel, and its replacement, and keep the black one.

Other than the boot looping I've enjoyed the phone so far.

epalma07

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
Just checked my status after reading this thread. My Black 32GB XL ordered on 11/4 has changed to processing and my credit card has been charged! Woo hoo!

Pigman

May 27, 2011
Visit site
When did Google start the wait list for the XL and when was the last time someone got an email saying they could order one?

I was waitlisted on Oct 5th. I was sent an email to order on 10/21. I just received mine today. black 128gb

btw I really love the phone so far.

NokFromApp

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my second one from the google store on Sunday (11/13); went into processing today. 32GB Black XL
The first one I had was from Best Buy; had to return that.
Does processing mean its about to be shipped? or can it stay in that status for multiple days?

MrSpohn1

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Verizon has buy one get one half of right now... If you waited this long... Maybe worth considering getting pushed back a little more. I might have bit, but have usp, and it wouldn't let me order and keep my plan.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Wish they could have got mine out one day sooner. Mine shows to be in DFW Monday. Going to be a long weekend. Can't complain though since I expected 11/28-11/30

Mine was due next week. Using it as we speak. Need some more time but so far pretty sweet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332