Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread

ckeegan003

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Verizon order of a Black 128GB XL on 10/15 had an expected ship date of 10/28. Called on 10/29, rep says pushed to 12/2. My Orders screen showed "Please Check Back Later" for estimated ship date until last week, when the order disappeared completely. It now says "You Don't Have Any Orders. Time to Treat Yourself!" Called and CS says they can still see my order, and it still shows 12/2, but that was 2 days ago.

Nickieam1970

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Those that are getting their shipment quick did you pay for expedited shipping or ground? Mine is saying ground just hoping it will come sooner then next Wednesday.

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Those that are getting their shipment quick did you pay for expedited shipping or ground? Mine is saying ground just hoping it will come sooner then next Wednesday.
I think a lot depends on how far away you are from the shipping point. For example, I did not opt for expedited shipping; however, I'm slightly less than an hour away from a warehouse. When my order status changed to shipping, I received my phone the very next day.

When I ordered a 5X for my husband a couple of months ago, it arrived the day after I placed the order. Again, no expedited shipping... I'm just close to a warehouse.

Pigman

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I think a lot depends on how far away you are from the shipping point. For example, I did not opt for expedited shipping; however, I'm slightly less than an hour away from a warehouse. When my order status changed to shipping, I received my phone the very next day.

When I ordered a 5X for my husband a couple of months ago, it arrived the day after I placed the order. Again, no expedited shipping... I'm just close to a warehouse.

Me too. Non expedited shipping, 1 day delivery after ship notification. Well I was notified Tuesday late afternoon and received it on Thursday morning.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Me too. Non expedited shipping, 1 day delivery after ship notification. Well I was notified Tuesday late afternoon and received it on Thursday morning.

Everything the same except mine is being delivered today. I'm getting worn out refreshing the FedEx page lol. I got a flexible lunch today so I can go pick it up from my house once delivered.

Topweasel

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Got a notice so late I k ew it wasn't on a truck. Updated around 2pm on Wednesday. Received it at 1pm yesterday. I live about a 6 hour drive from the origin location.

slowtbss

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
2e93e13e406841c02832a186a7c4302a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali