Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread

chillywig

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
My date change from 12-13 to today. Says it's on the ups truck for delivery today.

Oh and I also got a notification from Verizon that my order is processing and I would receive a confirmation email and tracking. This is two days after I already got tracking. Verizon is so screwed up.

BoogieNY

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
My date change from 12-13 to today. Says it's on the ups truck for delivery today.

Oh and I also got a notification from Verizon that my order is processing and I would receive a confirmation email and tracking. This is two days after I already got tracking. Verizon is so screwed up.

I got the revised delivery date of today as well. I am sitting with the Zagg Invisishield package on my desk at work counting down the seconds. Meanwhile, inasmuch as I hope the phone arrives today I'm half-expecting to get a call or email from Verizon saying "Ha, just kidding, no Pixel for you!"

:D

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I got the revised delivery date of today as well. I am sitting with the Zagg Invisishield package on my desk at work counting down the seconds. Meanwhile, inasmuch as I hope the phone arrives today I'm half-expecting to get a call or email from Verizon saying "Ha, just kidding, no Pixel for you!"

:D

LOL!

Hey, this is maddening. How is a guy supposed to get ANYTHING done with a Pixel XL in "out for delivery" mode? SHEESH!

RiceEatin2010GT

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
i sadly missed ordering the phone from the google store when it was in stock. Has anyone heard any info on when youll be able to order a 32GB XL in any color on the google store? Thank you guys for any info

slowtbss

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Mine left Greensboro NC at 334 today so I'll have mine tomorrow....I'm expecting to get it and use it...then wonder why I waited so long for the phone and want to return it Lol. Haven't had a pure android since the galaxy nexus

Mungus8888

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar deal. Originally ordered 11/2, reported shipping of 12/9, which I knew was garbage. Then I got the 1/13 date. I called today, got a $20 activation waiver, and just got a processing, we will send a shipping text, message. It no longer shows a 1/13 shipping date online. Maybe something happening

mynameisnick4

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
My 10/17 order of 128GB in black came today, a day early. Glad this whole Note 7 debacle/Pixel XL wait is over. I will miss my care free note 7. Now I have to go back to putting my phone in a case and worrying about breaking it lol.

Mungus8888

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar deal. Originally ordered 11/2, reported shipping of 12/9, which I knew was garbage. Then I got the 1/13 date. I called today, got a $20 activation waiver, and just got a processing, we will send a shipping text, message. It no longer shows a 1/13 shipping date online. Maybe something happening

Seems like a call motivated VZW. Black XL 128 shipped

vai1018

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine came in yesterday, and it is truly a glorious device. I threw everything at it yesterday that I could and could not get it to even stutter once. The performance is amazing. Well worth the wait.

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I decided on the 32GB. Don't download games on phone or use FB, etc. Pics, contacts, documents, which will stay in cloud, either Google or OneDrive. I use tablets for games, etc. I just ordered mine today and ship date is 1/11/17 according to csr.

Anatoliy Boltyan

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I decided on the 32GB. Don't download games on phone or use FB, etc. Pics, contacts, documents, which will stay in cloud, either Google or OneDrive. I use tablets for games, etc. I just ordered mine today and ship date is 1/11/17 according to csr.

You might as well have ordered the Xl since its shipping is around the same time I believe - 1/13...

Damn_Smooth

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Didn't order until black Friday, so June is probably a realistic expectation for me. I haven't read through the whole thread, so excuse me if this has been asked (which I'm sure it has) but how is it possible that Apple can launch a phone with lines for blocks outside of the buildings and millions of pre-orders without running out of phones, and Google/HTC can't get it right months after release? This really makes no sense to me. Oh well, it will be worth the wait at least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnetteConnor