Google Play apps do not display in the "My Apps" drop down

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I just got a refurbished Note 10.0 yesterday and am learning my way around it. When I go to Google Play on my phones I always see the "My Apps" feature but this is not displaying on this tablet. Do I have to do something special to make this work? It's using the same email addy that my phone does so all apps in my phone list should display here ... or so I thought anyway. Just checked my Nexus 7 and see that it's not displaying there either. Maybe this is a generic tablet thing and not specifically a Note thing?

Thanks,
Deb

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Open Google Play and tap the menu (either the 3 vertical dot button in the upper right or a menu button along the lower border). Then tap Accounts. Do you see your email address there? Is it selected?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Checked that before I posted. After cruising through the apps for awhile it looks like instead of "My Apps" being on a list if have the app already it's checkmarked in a little green icon on the individual app in the store.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So let me just make sure I understand correctly: you don't see "My Apps" when pressing the hard menu button, nor the My Apps icon (the downward arrow pointing to a horizontal line) at the upper right of the Google Play home page?

Can you post a screen shot of your Google Play home page, along with what it looks like when you press the hard menu button?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz