Google play purchases.

steelrain82

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I find myself hesitant to ever buy anything since switching over to android 2 years ago. Not that I buy apps or games. But I seem to purchase my music on itunes. For some reason I have this aversion. Does anyone else have this problem?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I like buying music on Google Play because the bitrate is 320 kbps. iTunes is 256 kbps. Not that I can tell the difference easily, but it's nice to know that Google Play's tracks might have a bit more fidelity. You can also find some nice deals on Google Play--they often have a popular album for free, or maybe $0.99, that changes every couple of weeks--I recently got a couple of deadmau5 albums for free. I'm sure iTunes does as well, but I can't shop for music easily there on my Android devices (and I don't really like the iTunes program on my Windows PC).

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm no more or less hesitant to buy from Google Play than anyplace else. I usually get stuff there if it's available; since I'm pretty much all in on Android and Google it's convenient.

rdroyer

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I've been getting more items off of Google Play more and more, iTunes used to.be the only place I would check for music or movies, Google Play offers just as much if not more of a selection and every now and then the deals are better.

Meruem20

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Im really tired playing this CoC game, because there are so many hacks coming out!! Its unfair! Haha, and I don’t have a descent connection now (yeah that’s life) so I can’t monitor it like before! When I try other games like brave frontier, it’s good but it always have server issue! That feeling when you’re ready and all set to play but you can’t because of that! Ughh! So Im looking now for games ahm maybe just like brave frontier, or maybe some rpg/adventure games that I don’t need to check every minute, hours (like CoC) ahaha. Just share! Free or not is ok. Haha. Thanks

Kalebme

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
Im really tired playing this CoC game, because there are so many hacks coming out!! Its unfair! Haha, and I don’t have a descent connection now (yeah that’s life) so I can’t monitor it like before! When I try other games like brave frontier, it’s good but it always have server issue! That feeling when you’re ready and all set to play but you can’t because of that! Ughh! So Im looking now for games ahm maybe just like brave frontier, or maybe some rpg/adventure games that I don’t need to check every minute, hours (like CoC) ahaha. Just share! Free or not is ok. Haha. Thanks

Have you ever tried playing Crusaders Quest? A match-3 style RPG, the game is pretty simple unlike most match-3 games. The main focus of the game is the attacking actions of your characters it has a very retro feel, with its 8-bit graphics and sound. Simple, but awesome I love the well balanced game mechanics! They really personalize your range of characters after the tutorial. Besides that, retro is just so awesome! You could check this game on Google play or App store.

2Hard

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
If you think about the Android future, don't worry. The fact they are open source will keep it the no1 choice for devs and users. Also the huge diversity or devices makes it much easier to find one to like and/or afford.