Google play services killed 75% of my battery in 8 hours while i was sleeping?

Dakotabaker98

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
So i just got a HTC One 3 days ago. My battery life has been AMAZING. But yesterday my play store updated and my google now updated. Play store is running 4.4.21. I also put the google experience launcher on there from phandroids video. I unplugged my phone last night and when i went to bed i had 80% 8 hours later i woke up and had 9%. Gsam battery monitor said Google play services? I took off the launcher but now i am stuck with the google now up date and the play store update. i also started using google hangouts. I tried uninstalling the play store update but then google hangouts won't work. Any ideas on what could have caused this? The phone is plugged in charging now so i have been through a days use since this happened but i am just a little worried because that is one of the main things that i was worried about before i got the phone was battery life! All help is greatly appreciated!

DJxDARIENx

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
The Google services is using your battery happens with my sprint HTC one.
I uninstalled hangouts, Google now , then uninstalled updates for the play store.
After that I got my battery life back and now its normal again.

LordVader13

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
u2uza7e2.jpg

I'm having the same issue today and I read in Android Police that Its happening to a lot of people.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharikkhan222143