Google play updated Nexus 4 order to today 12-27-12 and charged CC

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I Really hope it ships soon! Its so annoying. UGH. Maybe we should call google .My Credit card was accepted.... and Google play store was updated with yesterdays date, but i still did not receive a shipping email. I am thinking it will come on Wednesday... but idk. What do you guys think?

I'm hoping its just a delay due to the weekend and new years.

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Its still very early over there, in mountain view ca. (googles hq)... Anything could happen later. I really think next week. :-D

Being that it's Saturday, I don't see much happening on the shipping front. I don't even know if the card has been charged because it was purchased as a gift

Dstanton10

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Same here. My date was updated December 6th too and nothing...so I'm sceptical anything will come of it. When I get a shipping notice, then I'll get my hopes up

I called google... They said that this means the order is being processed... So over the next few days it will ship. So for me i will probably receive next week :)

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Hard to complain, I was quoted 5-6 weeks and it's just been a little over 3. I wasn't expecting it, I actually got a new case for this phone and installed a new rom in order to tolerate it more thinking they probably won't even make their eta and now it's been shipped :)

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I called google... They said that this means the order is being processed... So over the next few days it will ship. So for me i will probably receive next week :)

That's what they told me on the 6th too. We'll see. I believe it means something for you, however I'm sure Google's master plan is to get my hopes up and string me along as long as possible. Lol

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I got a tracking number at 8am Saturday morning but it just tells me it can't find a record of that shipment. Hoping it's just because of the weekend, hoping to see some kinda movement tomorrow

ActionMan75

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Mine too i ordered my nexus 3 on 12/10 and it just says We are unable to find info about your shipment but b4 it was tracking number is invalid

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
48 hours later and still the same error on my tracking number. I just sent emails to ups and Google because it should at least show "billing information recieved" and have an eta on delivery.

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on November 28, still nothing. It is now obvious they will miss their shipping window 4,5 weeks. I really don't know what to think about all this ordeal.

Christian Jacob

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
It finally made it! Woop woop! :D

20121231_105206.jpg

crashprone

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
48 hours later and still the same error on my tracking number. I just sent emails to ups and Google because it should at least show "billing information recieved" and have an eta on delivery.

I am having the same issue, did you get an any response from UPS and/or google? What email address did you use for UPS?

bbdub

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm still waiting too. My date was updated by Google on 12/28 and my credit card had a pending charge for the phone placed on Friday but nothing has happened since. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Dstanton10

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting too. My date was updated by Google on 12/28 and my credit card had a pending charge for the phone placed on Friday but nothing has happened since. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hopefully it will ship + and we will receive it this week!

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Same thing here. I'm not expecting anything though. Google has made me jaded