Google Wallet Note 4

kirkturk

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Sorry if this was asked before, how is google wallet?
Is it safe to use?
Is it easy to use?
What store can you use it at?

Reason I am asking these questions is because wife has an IPhone 6 Plus and uses apple pay, and it's really nice. Easy to use and fast.
And I tried google wallet long time ago, and never worked. So I wanted to know if anybody has it on there Note 4 and if so does it work easy. Or do you have to open the app, swipe to launch it etc etc.
Wife apple phone even when screen is off, she holds over reader and bang it asked for her to swipe finger and pay. Is the google wallet this way also?

Thanks

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this was asked before, how is google wallet?
Is it safe to use?
Is it easy to use?
What store can you use it at?

Reason I am asking these questions is because wife has an IPhone 6 Plus and uses apple pay, and it's really nice. Easy to use and fast.
And I tried google wallet long time ago, and never worked. So I wanted to know if anybody has it on there Note 4 and if so does it work easy. Or do you have to open the app, swipe to launch it etc etc.
Wife apple phone even when screen is off, she holds over reader and bang it asked for her to swipe finger and pay. Is the google wallet this way also?

Thanks

Great and convenient
Yes
Yes
All that accept mobile payment

I unlock my phone, tap the sensor on the CC machine, type in my four digit pin on my phone, tap it again, and you're done. I use it often.

FSU30

May 19, 2013
Visit site
It's incredible! Extremely safe (in fact, safer than using 'regular cards' as well). I'd highly recommend getting the actual physical Google Wallet card....

Posted via the Android Central App

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I don't use it to pay for things (yet), but I do use it to store all of my rewards cards. For years, I shied away from opening rewards accounts because I got sick of having the Cards either in my wallet or attached to my Keychain.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci