GOT ONE 12-11 best buy

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: GOT ONE 12-11 best buyne

I think that the employee, or employees involved are also screwed. I would imagine using dummy sku numbers to sell an electronic device is frowned upon.

I wonder if the folks who managed to get the device would feel any remorse for people if they lost their jobs over this?

Anyone who got to take one home shouldn't feel bad their BB rep. was lacking a lightbulb between the ears. So who cares if they get nailed for robbing the picnic basket. You don't need to be the fittest to survive, just smarter than the average bear, BooBoo

sfbates

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
the best part is 4 managers looked in the computer and said "lets see if we can even sell this.... yeah it says instock 12-11... i guess we can"

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: GOT ONE 12-11 best buyne

Anyone who got to take one home shouldn't feel bad their BB rep. was lacking a lightbulb between the ears. So who cares if they get nailed for robbing the picnic basket. You don't need to be the fittest to survive, just smarter than the average bear, BooBoo

Such a nice attitude. Actually in my opinion, it is quite pathetic. But, I guess in this world of tech, I shouldn't be surprised. Values, ethics, and etc. are meaningless.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
This thread has made my email inbox flooded and I have pressed f5 2 million times.

F5-page-refresh.gif

dubya.t

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
i believe the employees and managers should be in the clear. Their system said release date was today....how are they at fault for fixing a 'technical issue' and having great customer service on this fine morning??? whoever set the release date...well thats another story i suppose

Reactions: guinnkevinr

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
i believe the employees and managers should be in the clear. Their system said release date was today....how are they at fault for fixing a 'technical issue' and having great customer service on this fine morning??? whoever set the release date...well thats another story i suppose

Well since it would not ring up and was not in their system by putting a dummy sku in to ring it up that is how. But I guess we will find out soon enough what will happen to them.

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I called my local Best Buy and the employee told me they do not have it yet(could be true its a small store) and that someone had just called about the GN 2 seconds before I did.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I think everybody is just hating on them since they got it early.
No one is gonna get fired. Write up maybe. Think Verizon is gonna say oh hey you can't sell our phones anymore? Especially if best buy is a big electronic company OK.
Their system says 12/11 the only person I think that is at fault is the person who didn't update the date on their system.

But will see what happens but I'm sure they'll be OK.

Grat's who got it all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allirose