Grey (Official Samsung) Note 9 S Pen :)

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
What is "Mobile Fun"? Because that's not Samsung's official website, even though it looks like it. I don't see different S Pen colors on Samsung's official website...

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
What is "Mobile Fun"? Because that's not Samsung's official website, even though it looks like it. I don't see different S Pen colors on Samsung's official website...
I have no idea who mobilefun is, but they seem legit, and I've seen posts here on AC for them (on forums other than Samsung).

I think it was Samsung's UK site (not 100% sure tho) where I saw replacement pens in all four colors - yellow, lavender, brown & black a while ago. Samsung US only had yellow and lavender. Mobilefun had the four available since the phone was released. I had been trying to make one of those colors match blue in my head, lol, but it hasn't worked. I was so happy to see this today, because grey definitely does :)

Last edited:

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site

They are an online accessory store.

They sell official and 3rd party accessories.

I'm in the UK and purchased my official WhiteStone Dome Glass Screen Protectors from them.

That said if I wanted another S-Pen I'd go with the Samsung Online Store as I prefer to buy oem original accessories direct from source. ;)

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
God, finally. I've been searching google for the part number (EJ-PN960BJEGWW) since the first unboxings started coming out.

Does anyone know if the clicker is blue like the one that comes with the Special Edition 512GB in Korea? (see video: ) https://youtu.be/qnRS8MmWeK8?t=1m8s

It would annoy me to hell to see a gray part in the phone's blue bottom.
In the picture is Grey. May not be legit Samsung. I'll stick with the yellow until they release a real SPen from Samsung.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Poor yellow S-Pen. It gets so much hate :eek: I love it. It reminds me of old school yellow pencils. Plus, royal blue and yellow to great together :) And not to mention it will be easier to see if you've misplaced it.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Poor yellow S-Pen. It gets so much hate :eek: I love it. It reminds me of old school yellow pencils. Plus, royal blue and yellow to great together :) And not to mention it will be easier to see if you've misplaced it.

Yeah it gets some stick does the yellow pen. I don't mind it, it's a nice contrast and I certainly won't be getting another, unless of course I break mine )

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
In Australia they're called MobileZap! - I'd read the reviews, lots of very negative ones.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
They are an online accessory store.

They sell official and 3rd party accessories.

I'm in the UK and purchased my official WhiteStone Dome Glass Screen Protectors from them.

That said if I wanted another S-Pen I'd go with the Samsung Online Store as I prefer to buy oem original accessories direct from source. ;)

The site doesn't seem legit to me. It looks like it's out to fool people into thinking it's an official Samsung website. With that said, I'm going to wait until the S Pens are on Samsung's website.

sygnus21

Aug 19, 2018
Visit site

I love my yellow pen and have no problem with it. Anyway I wouldn't mind having a spare pen (probably black) but $32.49! Seems a bit steep to me.

Cary Quinn

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I did misplace mine just yesterday. Got about 3 miles away before the Note 9 gave me the "missing S-Pen" beep. Fortunately I just left it on my desk at work and it was pretty obvious when I went back for it.